Health is something you create, it is not early detection, preventative medicine, or screenings. True health care adds value to your life. Remember, when you give Sick Care to a community and call it Health Care, you end up with a sick society and a health care crisis. This brings me to Healers & Dealers (thanks to Dr. J for the title).
- Know that the body is able to heal itself, and encourage the process
- Have a purpose and mission to educate and empower humanity so people can choose health
- Are concerned with how your body is functioning, and create care plans to optimize your health potential
- Inspire people to see what is possible, and offer hope, compassion, and an environment for people to succeed
- Know that everything the body does (even feeling pain), it does for an intelligent reason (in order to survive in it's current environment).
- Champion themselves as having or being the "cure" to your symptoms.
- Wait until you have a problem that needs "fixing" through chemicals (medication) or removal or body parts (surgery)
- Are concerned with how your body is feeling, and offer solutions to try to get rid of your current pain and symptoms. For example: "Try this (pills) for a couple weeks, if they don't work or you get a bad reaction, come back and we'll try something different."
- Like to get you hooked on their chemical so you become a lifetime consumer of one or more of their products
- Believe that the body operates like a machine, and that it makes bad decisions when things go wrong. Malfunctioning parts can be removed at little consequence.
What kind of doctor do you want? One will foster health creation and show you the narrow path that involves personal responsibility and change. The other will take away vital body parts and put you into a chemically induced existence so you don't have to deal with the your life/pain/disease. One way empowers, the other is an escape.
I know what kind of doctor I am. If you are ready, then I am ready for you.